Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

Cool idea, like the new elements, need to fix the buttons as it freezes after element creation.

NOTE: To continue after freeze hit TAB until the question mark is surrounded in a yellow box then hit enter. This should *temporarily* fix the problem.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

You have to be very exact in your movements to progress!!!

OK so to dodge the knife you have to start moving the INSTANT the mine deactivates, pick up the orange bag then have the the guy in the green vest (starts off to your right) in between you and the guy throwing the knife. SPAM the interact button!!! There's a very VERY small range you have to be in. Once that happens run North and a bit West into the forest (don't waste your time hiding behind the trees as the 2 closest ones will collapse easily and the others have a TINY area which protects you).

Eventually you'll come across water and you'll have to spam the interact button next to the water as quickly as possible, you can only to fill the bottle to about 75% and run. Go past that and you get ambushed not enough water and you die while waiting in the next part. Hide in the bushes and wait for night to pass (its about a 5 minute wait) until you get to the cutscene and save.

Right now i'm stuck because Glimmer is can actually shoot in the game (contrary to the book). Send me a message if you can get past this part. (You probably need to stand in a 4 pixel range i'm guessing).

WARNING: Author is apparently a TROLL and you have to do incredibly specific nearly impossible things to progress. In most cases you have a very small range in which you must stand. I'm hoping there's a more reasonable version made after April Fools because this one is too damn hard.

Snake Runner Snake Runner

Not really snake anymore

In snake you're tail would get progressively longer with each coin... this is more like a tron light cycle game

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

Near sighted dinosaur riding a spaceship

This is what it looked like after playing this game 3 times.
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/2 211d1bdf239680ff508455de4ceacc5

Good concept, interesting, but needs more polishing. I could find the unpainted edges of the game really easily which took away from the game. Also the controls seemed to be a bit sticky on occasional, and sometimes I would keep coming back to life on the edge of the cliff and immediately fall off again.

One Chance One Chance

ending...

You were all warned that you get one chance, thats the way the author intended the game to be. If you don't like how you don't like the chance at losing then don't play? If you don't like 'artsy' games then don't play. Don't eat spicy food and give it a bad review because you hate spicy things and Behold: The spicy food you ate was spicy.

It's "realistic", sometimes you don't get a second chance, sometimes you lose something no matter what you do, sometimes you can't win. Life isn't always puppies, sunshine and rainbows.

That being said there are things that could have been improved. I managed to "find" a replay button so I tried out all the choices. You need more endings (die with bar girl?), more choices would have been nice, and more detail in the art should have been used for such a simple game. Car scene should be a cinematic and your character should move a bit faster.

I like this mostly because people got so worked up about it to be honest.

PS: I think Molly is dead when you're on the bench with her. Her eyes are closed so she might be sleeping, but you abandon her temporarily. Probably wouldn't do that unless she was dead. Would like author conformation, but probably won't get it.

Warp Armada Warp Armada

Unresponsive?

Once I get into a battle the game becomes unresponsive... I've read the instructions. Seems like an interesting concept but I couldn't play it. Also Added a sound loop is worth the effort.

The Running Clone The Running Clone

Good game

Haven't beaten it, or even know if it is beatable. If its not then make it beatable with a mode specifically for getting a high score. The commercials kinda messed me up... an off switch to avoid them completely would be nice (maybe unlockable after you've seen them all.)
Suggestions if you plan to ever make sequel:
-better character model (although i liked the way this moved)
-different stages/zones with different background and music
-progression bar
-health regeneration or perhaps another life if enough points are won
-make everything more difficult, then add upgrades/unlockables (slower arrows, allowed one mistake in a chain, less life lost every time you mess up), the upgrade screen should also pause the game allowing for a bathroom break.
- asdw alternative for arrow buttons

Good game... hope to see a sequel

Epic War Epic War

You CAN kill the boss

Good game... WAY too much button pushing required, seriously.

The boss is killable... What you have to do is have EVERYTHING maxed.
Prepare everything; barrier, trap, 9999 mana etc.
Try to make a lagre army of angels right before he comes
Fire all 4 types of your arrows at the same time when in range (button mash) (oh you'll have to be do this for like 7 minutes straight so get comfortable)
DO NOT hit your own men, as this is a HUGE waste of mana.

Now the important part; Send arch angels out every chance you get, then when you're not sending angles send a steady stream (like thousands of them) of Hobbits, if you happen to have a surplus of mana (every minute or so you should) send a dragon.

If you notice the tower stops moving to fire, the purpose of the thousands of hobbits you'll be sending out to get slaughtered is to stop the tower from moving, these are the best choice because they are fast AND low mana.

It took me 2 attempts to beat it... the first time i died was because i didn't use hobbits as fodder. Oh and like I said WAY too much button pushing just to win.

Level Up! Level Up!

Cool

Great game, some minor glitches (which you fixed most of) finally got every medal (heart breaker with no extra hearts!... the insomnia one was HARD) The "gather up" demo, range of movement seems limited (i know its still in progress though) ETA on the release?

Beating nightmare is easy once you get her program down. I recommend having max regen and double jump, the rest is nice but not necessary.
When the comets rise stay at the very edge of the ledge to avoid getting hit.
When swords come jump above them (eventually she'll throw too many and you have to jump between them)
When she charges you jump off the ledge and hide UNDER that SAME ledge... do not go to the centre or eventually you will die from lasers and fireballs.
Hiding under the ledge will cause the boulders to hit the top of the ledge, and with some luck the shadow will still be there. Try to move as little as possible, and when you do move try to stay in the same general area.

Tankmen Studio BETA Tankmen Studio BETA

alright

Needs more options... I felt like i could only make characters already in the tankmen movies with minor changes or switching of parts. Get creative and add some faces/other things that you came up with yourself!