Turing Test Turing Test

Chat bot!

After the chat bot says "Enough..." it proceeds to type out a long paragraph in a mere few moments. Although this is still a cool concept

Profiteroles Profiteroles

Haha...

Reminds me of the first time i saw magical trevor (the first one) Awesome animation.

Inanimated Inanimated

I like your style

"One day you'll leave me David, and I won't be there! and when that day comes I hope i'm there to see your face!"

Awesome line/ ideas and good animation.

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

Cool idea, like the new elements, need to fix the buttons as it freezes after element creation.

NOTE: To continue after freeze hit TAB until the question mark is surrounded in a yellow box then hit enter. This should *temporarily* fix the problem.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

You have to be very exact in your movements to progress!!!

OK so to dodge the knife you have to start moving the INSTANT the mine deactivates, pick up the orange bag then have the the guy in the green vest (starts off to your right) in between you and the guy throwing the knife. SPAM the interact button!!! There's a very VERY small range you have to be in. Once that happens run North and a bit West into the forest (don't waste your time hiding behind the trees as the 2 closest ones will collapse easily and the others have a TINY area which protects you).

Eventually you'll come across water and you'll have to spam the interact button next to the water as quickly as possible, you can only to fill the bottle to about 75% and run. Go past that and you get ambushed not enough water and you die while waiting in the next part. Hide in the bushes and wait for night to pass (its about a 5 minute wait) until you get to the cutscene and save.

Right now i'm stuck because Glimmer is can actually shoot in the game (contrary to the book). Send me a message if you can get past this part. (You probably need to stand in a 4 pixel range i'm guessing).

WARNING: Author is apparently a TROLL and you have to do incredibly specific nearly impossible things to progress. In most cases you have a very small range in which you must stand. I'm hoping there's a more reasonable version made after April Fools because this one is too damn hard.

Snake Runner Snake Runner

Not really snake anymore

In snake you're tail would get progressively longer with each coin... this is more like a tron light cycle game

ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit) ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit)

@Alexanderjac

If you go to newgrounds.wikia it states that Paragonx9 is a man, although the profile indicates otherwise. Pictures thought to be of Paragonx9 are apparently of his girlfriend.

Regardless, great song. I listen to this on loop when I need to study. The sound at the middle of the 17th second seems a bit overused in songs, but then again you made this in 2006. If it had a "fuller" sound I would have given it the 10th star.

Song of Storms Remix [mod15] Song of Storms Remix [mod15]

Really good potential but...

There's that stupid beat that starts at 0:26. Now it only becomes a problem at the end of 0:41 when it starts to get irregular. Then it feels like a woodpecker is trying to get in through my headphones.

Honestly if you made with without that beat (or stopped the beat in question at 0:42, or make it not so damn annoying) I would give this a 9/10. I would really like to see you take another whack at this song. I imagine removing it would be the easiest for you if you have other projects you're working on... Hope to see more!

PS: i'd donate but i'm a student and thus so poor I have negative money.

DJSpire responds:

I wish I could remove it.
Like, seriously. It just won't let me. Because it has over 3000 views/listens. But I reeeaaalllllllyyy want to get rid of it.

I may eventually take another crack at it, but not right now. I've got a bigger project at the moment.
And I completely understand the negative money part. I'm a high school student.

On another note, if I do ever take another try, I'll send you a PM about it.

Mary Zop - Mike Sever Mary Zop - Mike Sever

Reminds me of...

Reminds me of trans Siberian orchestra. Would have been nice to hear something longer (but isn't that always the case?). You made this back in '08 so i'm doubting you'll remake this. It has a very interesting sound to it and I like it, good job!